Riseup is looking for a Growth Product Manager to lead the efforts of getting new customers to experience the value of the service, create meaningful activation moments to drive conversion of paying customers, and maximize their retention. Through quick experimentation and high collaboration with the marketing team, you will be responsible for optimizing the business funnel KPIs and creating a great impact on the business growth.
What does it mean to be a Growth Product Manager at RiseUp?
- Lead an empowered growth squad with ICs from engineering and design.
- Take full accountability for a business objective and be proactive in achieving the required impact by overseeing the entire aspects of the product.
- Drive product growth strategies that will impact the business, and effectively boost user acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Generate insights through customers interviews, data analysis, and market research to yield new opportunities
- Communicate product plans clearly and be able to continuously run trade-offs explaining your decisions logically, backed with data, and quickly align people around them
- Run effective discovery processes and experiments to validate the best solutions for the squad’s opportunities
- Be outcome-driven from initiating new opportunities to measuring their impact using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Cooperating with the marketing and leadership team members to ensure quick implementation of product growth plans
Who are we looking for?
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully leading product development resulting in significant business impact (consumer product is a big plus)
- Experience working on growth problems (acquisition, engagement, retention)
- An individual contributor passionate about building great products
- You are proactive, accountable, and with a creative mindset in pursuit of making a great impact
- You show great empathy and humility and are passionate about creating world-class customer experience
- You’re experienced in running experiments, setting metrics for impact analysis, and making data-informed decisions
- Amazing team player with great communication skills